Bouncy Balls - Target (in the Valentine's section. They come in a bag of q15)
1" Hole Punch - Michael's
Paper Cutter or X-acto
Cellophane Bags - (3.5"x8") Zurchers
Ribbon or Baker's Twine
1. Print out FREE "XOXO" PRINTABLE and cut the cards.
2. Punch the first "O" of the xoxo.
3. Have your child write their name or draw a heart below the "XOXO"
4. Gently place the bouncy ball in the cut out, matching the seam of the ball to the paper's edge. This helps keep it in place.
5. Place card in bag with other treats.
6. Close with a ribbon or string. To personalize, add a tag.
FREE "XOXO" PRINTABLE