Looking for a fun craft to do with your kiddies? This is super easy and cute. Here's a quickie tutorial for a TRIANGLE HEART GARLAND.
Valentine's colored pipe cleaners - Michael's
1. Bend one pipe cleaner twice (in 1/3 spots) making a triangle.
2. Kink the top ends, wrap them around each other and pinch together to close the triangle.
3. Push in the side on the opposite side of the closed point to make a angular heart shape.
4. Take another pipe cleaner, send one end through the first heart and repeat the process.
5. Do the whole bunch and you've got a nice garland of triangle hearts.