15 January 2014

PLAYROOM IS DONE...ish






















This room has taken four years to find it's place. As my daughters room it was never really complete. Now it's The Happy Place. See the style sheet here. There are still a few things to add, but that will happen later on.

For the first time, I can really say I'm pleased with this room. Many thanks to my helpful and patient husband!

WHAT'S IN THERE:
White Expedit Shelves - IKEA
Egg Chair - IKEA
Play Kitchen - IKEA
Knappa Light - IKEA
White Shag Rug - Target
Play Table/Chairs - P'kolino
White Baskets - Pottery Barn Kids
Cloud Shelf - RoomMates
Curtains - IKEA
Side Table - Vintage
Rag Rug - Handmade (more on the rug here)
Yellow Side Table - Vintage (painted)
Green Baskets - Target
Mirror - Handmade
Balloons - Handmade
Jonathan Adler Table Lamp - JCPenney
Globes - Vintage
Fisher Price Toys - Vintage
Mr. TTT - Friends With You
TJUSIG Wall Hooks - IKEA

TO ADD:
Wire Shelf - Urban Outfitters*
New Kitchen Dishes/Food*
Friends With You Map*
Play Table/Chairs - Little Nest
Yellow Pouf - Etsy
Round Rug

*I have these things but I'm spreading the project out. Spoiled kids ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment