12 May 2015

WELL HELLO, CAMPER

A girlfriend is having a baby boy and loves the great outdoors so a camper shower is in order.

At first, I wanted to have an outdoor, blanket dinner with strung lights, a long wood plank of a table and lanterns. I still want to do that, but the weather has been iffy so I'll save that for a warm summer night to come.

Instead, I stuck with stoneware dishes, gold flatware, flax linens, fir, pinecones, golden tin cans, vintage camping lanterns and mountain oil paintings. I was able to use several things from my Thanksgiving decoration stash, like the feather garland and pinecone garlands. I already had a burlap runner. I made some place setting labels, party favors and a few more simple decorations and called it good.

Below is my party plan that I worked from. I'll post some photos and DIY soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment