The school year is wrapping up and it's time to say THANK YOU to our dear teachers that love and support our kids for nine months of the year. My first grader really went through a mighty transition. I've got to hand it to her (and her teachers!) for surviving many lost teeth, full-day school, real homework, and Spanish. I'm not sure I fully understand how these teachers do what they do, but they do it well and I'm a grateful mom. My preschooler has had her own challenges and her teachers have guided her with such thoughtfulness.
This year, I utilized my excessive amounts of mason jars and filled them with salted caramel chocolates (my favorite forbidden treat). And oops... I (over)bought a 5 lb bag... oh fret. Holy Yummy Balls.
Fiskers Punch or Scissors
1. Clean and dry jar completely then fill it with whatever treat you'd like.
2. Use the top of the lid to trace circles on kraft paper and cut out the circles.
3. Insert the kraft circles on top of the insert lid, and screw on the outer lid.
4. Print the printable labels and tags onto sticker paper, or kraft or regular paper.
5. Cut out as instructed on the printable.
6. Affix the label to the top and wrap twine around the neck of the jar.
Happy Almost Summer!