25 November 2014
THANKSGIVING PLACE SETTINGS
Felt - 2 fall colors
Felt Balls - fall colors
Embroidery Thread & Needle
String or twine
1. Cut fall leaves (see template below), two per guest
2. Hot glue felt balls into acorn caps
3. Embroidery names on top leaf
4. Hot glue base of second leaf to the back of the top one. This hides the threading on the backside of the top leaf. I offset mine a bit.
5. Add knotted string to the acorns if you'd like to tie it around a napkin.
6. Hot glue the acorns to the base of the leaves.
Free Fall Leaf Printable