Here's another easy Valentine's craft idea for the kids. BUBBLE BLUTTERFLIES!
Mini Bubble Wands (Target)
Paper & Heart Punch (or cut hearts out - two per card)
Printer & Cardstock
Hot Glue Gun
1. Print and cut out the Free Printable.
2. Have your child sign their name to each cut card.
3. Hot glue the wing hearts together.
4. Hot glue the center of the two heart points and place the bubble wand*.
5. Hot glue the back of the same spot and place on the card.
* I've found that the bubbles may pop off once the glue is dried.
The good in that is that they're easy for the kids to get off of the card.
xoxo Happy Valentine's Day!