21 June 2014
PAINTED WOOD BEADS
Variety of Acrylic Paints - Gold. Florescent.
Chopsticks (to put the bead on while painting)
Styrofoam (to stick the chopsticks in to dry)
String or Twine (to make a necklace or bracelet)
1. Put a bead on a chopstick end and paint it.
* If you'd like a clean edge or a pattern use masking tape to tape it off.
2. Keep it on the chopstick and poke the other end into a styrofoam piece to dry.
3. Repeat for the quantity of desired beads.
4. Once dry, spray with a clear matte sealant.
5. Once dry, thread beads and tie off at desired length.
WHAT CAN THEY BE USED FOR?
- Jewelry - They're fun necklaces and bracelets for girls parties.
- Key Chain - String a few on a strand of leather.
- Luggage Tag
- Kids Counting Games
- Party Decorations - String on gold thread and hang from the ceiling, String to create a garland, or put a bunch in clear glass containers.